lunes, 11 de mayo de 2009

This is mee =)


Helloo!! my name is Verónica Franco i'm 19 years old i'm from venezuela i was born in maracaibo, now im studying industrial engineering at urbe and i work in a preschool i teach english to children.


well i like eat a lot, i love the white chocolate, my favorite food is the mexican food, i like any kind of music, play tennis, watch football, going out with my friends, go travel especially go to the beach and sometimes go to the gym


I hate cook i'm bad, wash my car, and all about politic


my dream is be an excellent professional and go to work in another country , i want to marry and have a big family and go to live out


I like english i think is an important lenguage for our future, is a little complicated but if you practice you can speak very well. I hope to learn speak english very well and learn other lenguage

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario